Sunday, April 12, 2009

I am trying to find design fabrics used on the new designer jeans, like the flowers,lace and rinestones.?

I took a jeans decorating class at Eunice Farmer where we used decorative laces,flower applicates,rinestones. I would like to purchase larger quantities at discount prices if possible so I can produce more denim designs.

I am trying to find design fabrics used on the new designer jeans, like the flowers,lace and rinestones.?
I would check out craft stores like Michael%26#039;s or JoAnne%26#039;s. I would also look at Walmart. Sometimes I am surprised by some of the craft items they carry. Plus they are cheaper than some of the craft stores.
Reply:If you want to be able to buy really cheap and in bulk, you will need a wholesale tax number. If you are in the US, call you state tax dept and ask for info and a form. I my state, the fee is $20 a year.



super nanny

No comments:

Post a Comment