Sunday, April 12, 2009

Where may I purchase plastic loop straps to be used with luggage/diaper bag ID tags.?

I have been creating luggage/pocketbook/diaper bag tags by using scrapbook materials. I then use a plastic luggage tag or a baseball card plastic holder to enclose the tag. On one side of the tag are initials or name, and the other is the friend%26#039;s favorite sorts of things(sports, flowers, etc...). They are so cute, but I can%26#039;t find the plastic loopy things, unless I want to purchase 500!!! They look like a clear plastic 8-9%26quot; flexible rubber band. Thanks to anyone who can help find these. I am not in the selling business, they are just for friends gifts and thanks yous. ........................ Just to be clear...once the tag is made and inserted in the plastic laminated holder, the plastic loopy thing goes through a hole at the end ....then it can be attached onto the bag. Thanks in advance for any help.

Where may I purchase plastic loop straps to be used with luggage/diaper bag ID tags.?
Staples




commericial loan

No comments:

Post a Comment