Sunday, April 12, 2009

Wedding Flowers from Albertsons?

Has anyone purchased wedding flowers from Albertsons? They had some brochures and it looks good and looks like a good deal..


What do you think? I know the quality may not be 5 star quality but I am on a budget and the most important to me is reliability - will they be there when they say they will - with what they say they will bring?

Wedding Flowers from Albertsons?
I suggest visiting weddinglenox.com and post your request. Their matching system http://www.weddinglenox.com/membersignup... will match you up with local vendors with pricing you specified. I tried it and have good result as I only recieved response from vendors according to my request.





One problem I had with my wedding is that it is hard to locate vendors in most website as most likely they group by states and there are too many of them that%26#039;s too far from me and I have to look at each site to figure out.





The sites I provide above have a easy to use layout to show you pictures, pricing and location in one page plus, you can send out your inquiry for matching vendor to contact you. That save me lots of time to locate the best vendors with the right price.
Reply:I haven%26#039;t but I would be really concerned. It%26#039;s not what they do best neither do they get paid more. I couldn%26#039;t put my trust in them unless I built a firm relationship with the person that was doing it. But maybe you should ask for 3 references. Otherwise I%26#039;d get the main stuff from a local florist and ask them for just the corsages and petals.



skin disease

No comments:

Post a Comment